All guitars shipped from Town Center Music get a FREE TCM Setup, which includes:
- Neck adjustment (angle & truss rod)
- String height (action)
- Nut slot depth & width
- Cleaning of pots & jacks
The Doheny takes the bolt-on offset-body into new sonic territory with newly developed Magnetic Field Design™ jazz pickups, the first on any production G&L. Naturally, these new pickups will invite comparison to Leo’s jumbo MFD™ ASAT® Special pickups, given they employ a narrow bobbin aperture and broad coil splay. But Doheny’s MFD pickups are more about jangle than twang, just as they should be for a guitar like this and with the added P.T.B. System* for maximum versatility. With a classic jazz bobbin aperture wrapped with traditional Formvar wire, these pickups just might be the approach Leo would have taken had he been with us a few years longer.
The Fullerton Deluxe Doheny features a Leo Fender-designed Dual-Fulcrum vibrato, a work of engineering art which allows bending up or down with unsurpassed stability, while offering a silky feel through its beefy aluminum vibrato arm.
**P.T.B.-Passive Treble and Bass Controls-Dramatically more effective than a standard tone control, treble and bass frequencies can be separately cut with this exclusive passive style circuitry via two separate tone knobs.
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2"
- BODY WOOD: Alder
- NECK WOOD: Vintage Tint Satin Hard-Rock Maple with Caribbean Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK PROFILE: G&L Modern Classic with 9 1/2" radius and 1 11/16" nut-width
- NUT: 100% natural bone
- FRETS: 21 medium jumbo, nickel
- TUNING KEYS: 12:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Dual-Fulcrum™ vibrato with forged brass saddles
- PICKUPS: Leo Fender wide-bobbin MFD™ single coil
- CONTROLS: 3-position toggle, volume, PTB tone circuit
- CASE: G&L deluxe gig bag