Town Center Music has been offering the best guitar, bass, piano, & drum lessons for a decade. Our instructors are set on making sure their students love playing; bring in the songs you want to learn, and our instructors will walk you through every note, chord, or beat. Pick your instrument, meet our instructors, and register for lessons with our convenient online signup process.
Choose Your Instrument
Why Are Our Lessons Better?
- Online scheduling & billing control from your phone or computer via the TeacherZone app & website.
- Take lessons in-person, online, or mix and match.
- We offer unlimited makeup lessons with 24 hour notice of absence, all from your phone or computer.
- Build the lessons you want to take. Our instructors teach you the songs you want to play.
- Get video, audio, & sheet music files from your instructor via the TeacherZone app.
- Other lesson studios say they’re cheaper, but apples to apples, no one provides better value than TCM lessons. Our flat-rate level billing plan is simpler to understand than other studios, our per-lesson cost is very competitive, we have no registration fees, and no one else in the area offers app-based scheduling or curriculum delivery.
- Active students get 15% off any item over $99.99
Convenient availability, six days a week.
Professional, background-checked instructors.
What About Other Online Lessons?
We understand the attraction to many online guitar lessons: convenient, abundant, no need to change out of pajama pants - it sounds great. But most of them are prerecorded video series. How can an online video tell you your finger position needs to be changed? Can an online video encourage you when you just nail that tough passage? Can an online video re-arrange your favorite song to make it easier for you to learn? There's no substitute for the relationship you develop with your teacher as they encourage you and give you exactly what you need to accomplish your musical goals.