In-person or online!
Greg holds a Bachelor's degree from Berry College and a Master's degree from University of Georgia, both in guitar performance. As a performer, he has played for a variety of settings, including the prestigious Christopher Parkening Masterclass in Bozeman, Montana. As a teacher, Greg has been a staple at the Town Center Music Rock Camps, founded his own student guitar ensemble, has been a featured clinician at local school guitar programs, and a section leader at Young Harris College and Reinhardt University guitar festivals. Greg's students have gone on to top competition scores as well as professional gigs of their own.
Town Center Music has partnered with the TeacherZone lesson management system to offer our students the best lesson experience possible. TeacherZone offers a full multimedia lesson experience as well as the ability to manage scheduling & billing right from your computer, tablet, or phone. With TeacherZone and Town Center Music, you'll get more out of your lessons than you'd ever imagine. Learn more at TeacherZone.com.
Here Are the Current Rates:
For most instructors - check specific plan details.
$139/month for a weekly 30 minute lesson.
$40 for a one-off, "a la carte" lesson.
All lessons are paid in advance, using a credit or debit card on file. Your card will be charged on the date of signup (i.e., sign up on the 4th, card will be charged every 4th, etc).
How To Sign Up:
Use the "Sign Up Today" box below to choose your pricing plan, instrument, instructor, and lesson day/time. When you click the Sign Up Today button, you'll be taken to the TeacherZone website to complete your profile finish your registration.
It's Really That Easy!
Still have questions? Give us a call at 770.831.7936 or shoot us an email at [email protected]
Why Are Our Guitar Lessons Better?
- Online scheduling & billing control from your phone or computer via the TeacherZone app & website.
- Take lessons in-person, online, or mix and match.
- We offer unlimited makeup lessons with 24 hour notice of absence, all from your phone or computer.
- Build the lessons you want to take. Our instructors teach you the songs you want to play.
- Get video, audio, & sheet music files from your instructor via the TeacherZone app.
- Other lesson studios say they’re cheaper, but apples to apples, no one provides better value than TCM lessons. Our flat-rate level billing plan is simpler to understand than other studios, our per-lesson cost is very competitive, we have no registration fees, and no one else in the area offers app-based scheduling or curriculum delivery.
- Active students get 15% off any item over $99.99
Convenient availability, six days a week.
Professional, background-checked instructors.
What About Other Online Lessons?
We understand the attraction to many online guitar lessons: convenient, abundant, no need to change out of pajama pants - it sounds great. But most of them are prerecorded video series. How can an online video tell you your finger position needs to be changed? Can an online video encourage you when you just nail that tough passage? Can an online video re-arrange your favorite song to make it easier for you to learn? There's no substitute for the relationship you develop with your teacher as they encourage you and give you exactly what you need to accomplish your musical goals.
Contact us for more information
Town Center Music is the answer when you search "guitar lessons near me!"