Your cart is currently empty
Zac offers IN PERSON lessons throughout his schedule!
While attending the prestigious Berklee College of Music in Boston, Zac earned his Bachelor degree in composition. Since then he has worked on numerous recordings with musicians around the world. Currently you can find him playing in his cover bands throughout Georgia. How he would describe his guitar playing would be "fast and loud!" Although his main love in music is heavy metal, Zac's guitar lessons can be applied to any style of music the student likes. Many of his students have enrolled in top music schools and because of Zac's decades of experience, he knows efficient practice habits and routines to make one a progress as a musician.
Town Center Music has partnered with the TeacherZone lesson management system to offer our students the best lesson experience possible. TeacherZone offers a full multimedia lesson experience as well as the ability to manage scheduling & billing right from your computer, tablet, or phone. With TeacherZone and Town Center Music, you'll get more out of your lessons than you'd ever imagine. Learn more at TeacherZone.com.
Here Are the Current Rates:
For most instructors - check specific plan details.
$139/month for a weekly 30 minute lesson.
$40 for a one-off, "a la carte" lesson.
All lessons are paid in advance, using a credit or debit card on file. Your card will be charged on the date of signup (i.e., sign up on the 4th, card will be charged every 4th, etc).
How To Sign Up:
Use the "Sign Up Today" box below to choose your pricing plan, instrument, instructor, and lesson day/time. When you click the Sign Up Today button, you'll be taken to the TeacherZone website to complete your profile finish your registration.
It's Really That Easy!
Still have questions? Give us a call at 770.831.7936 or shoot us an email at [email protected]
- Online scheduling & billing control from your phone or computer via the TeacherZone app & website.
- Take lessons in-person, online, or mix and match.
- We offer unlimited makeup lessons with 24 hour notice of absence, all from your phone or computer.
- Build the lessons you want to take. Our instructors teach you the songs you want to play.
- Get video, audio, & sheet music files from your instructor via the TeacherZone app.
- Other lesson studios say they’re cheaper, but apples to apples, no one provides better value than TCM lessons. Our flat-rate level billing plan is simpler to understand than other studios, our per-lesson cost is very competitive, we have no registration fees, and no one else in the area offers app-based scheduling or curriculum delivery.
- Active students get 15% off any item over $99.99
Convenient availability, six days a week.
Professional, background-checked instructors.
What About Other Online Lessons?
We understand the attraction to many online guitar lessons: convenient, abundant, no need to change out of pajama pants - it sounds great. But most of them are prerecorded video series. How can an online video tell you your finger position needs to be changed? Can an online video encourage you when you just nail that tough passage? Can an online video re-arrange your favorite song to make it easier for you to learn? There's no substitute for the relationship you develop with your teacher as they encourage you and give you exactly what you need to accomplish your musical goals.
|Call Us||Email Us|